Camp Creek 09'

- for Creekers & Worms alike, let's talk up some memories and moments! Who's comin this year?

Moderators: HippieChic, MelleYeah

Camp Creek 09'

Post by Lisa » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Can't wait for the dates, so I can start planning around my summer classes around it! :-)
soo excited!!
Worm: Leeesaaaa, Whaaat did I ever do to yoooooou?
Lisa: Why does it talk like a lamb?
Lisa
Worm

Re: Camp Creek 09'

Post by groundhog2 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:59 am

For me it always seems to land on the dreaded 'Month End Friday' in July.

i work in distribution and this particular day is the hardest to get off every month.

so my un-official guess would be July 31 - Aug 2.

i really hope i'm wrong. it'd be much better, for me, if it landed Aug 7-9
groundhog2
Worm Guide

Post by Purplebunnny » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 pm

I really hope it is not the same weekend as Vibes..... :pray: I really want to go to both, but camp is always my first choice :bunny: :feet:
Let the music find your soul
Me crazy me
Hippity hop, follow this bunny down the hole........
Purplebunnny
larvae

Post by funkypunkychicky » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:39 pm

i hope creek 09 has better food vendors this year. last year it was really only one place, and they had fried terrible stuff and thats it. i missed the falafel guys and the stir fry guy from strange creek. and the awesome grilled cheese guy. he was hilarious. and they were the best sammiches of my life. plus they were only a buck! :heart: :heart:
funkypunkychicky
wormie

Post by jsimms » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 am

roy hobbs agenda would love to be a part of Camp Creek www.royhobbsagenda.com
Music is a matter of survival.
jsimms
wormie

Post by Derek » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:07 am

I guess the news didn't make it over here yet... (sorry jordan...)

(from the Creek forum: )

With overwhelming gratitude in our hearts for all the great times and your support in over 25 years of Camp Creek, we must let you know that Camp Creek will be taking a break in 2009. We are especially grateful for thirteen great years with our extended family at Indian Lookout Country Club. If everything works out and goes as planned Camp Creek will return in 2010. In the meantime we hope to see you at our other shows this summer -- such as the Sterling Stage String Summit on the Fourth of July weekend, and the Gathering of the Vibes.
ERIC
- Thursday, March 05, 2009

:cry:
Derek

Post by hippiemick » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Sad news :(
VernWorm
hippiemick
Worm Guide

Post by HippieChic » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Very Sad. Camp Creek was a special fest for me. They will be missed this year and sent tons of good vibes for their return next year. I'll keep a light on for ya CC. :heart:
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
HippieChic
Wormtown Aficionado

Post by phishinmama » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:03 pm

:(
phishinmama
Worm

Post by mamamoe » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:41 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them; a man may live long, yet get little from life.
Whether you find satisfaction in life depends not on your tale of years, but on your will.

MONTAIGNE, Essays
mamamoe
Worm

Post by GroundScore » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:13 am

Well I acn say I only was able to attend once this past year,, the Vibe there was wonderful,, much less intense that the week earlyer, was my first chance to see Max Creek and was very, Very VERY impressed,, sad to see a good family festival lost :grouphug: ,, Hopefully will be back in 2010,,
GroundScore
wormie

Return to Camp Creek