For those who shared

- Vernville does it right! offering an interactive, grassroots family atmosphere, they've created an irreplaceable nitch within the community. You can find Vernville and their zany krewe at nearly every New England music festival. Come in peace and join the family!

Moderators: HippieChic, MelleYeah, hollywood, hippiemick

For those who shared

Post by hippiemick » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:27 am

Friends , family,and all who came by and enjoyed Vernville. Most of all Mark and all the Worm Family. Vernville thanks you all from the bottom of our hearts. The home you give us and the love you show enriches us all . :heart:
Worm Guide

Re: For those who shared

Post by greenbeans » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 am

Thank you for running the stage. I love being able to listen to music surrounded by the woods. Especially enjoyed Hot Day at the Zoo, was psyched when I saw them on the schedule. And the coffee & donuts vendor was a nice addition to the Vernville area.

Post by mutha » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm glad you brought this up, green. The addition of the vendor was a subject among many Vernville regulars. Many for it, many against.

My take was that it was a good thing, but I can certainly understand the point of view from those who feel that Vernville should never be commercialized. I appreciated having good food available whenever I wanted it. OTH, the need to keep a huge generator running at all times annoyed some good people.

Anyway, I liked it overall. Just as long as we don't end up with a row of vendors as time marches on.

mutha bob
With regard to Glow Worms (from Wikipedia) : Those adult females that glow do so to attract a male for mating.

Post by bryce » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:33 am

I'll be honest... I wasn't happy at all to walk the dark trail to Vernville and be greeted by a generator and fluorescent lights. Just felt out of place, unnatural, and made me not want to stick around. I usually love my random late night Verville encounters... this year I found my instincts walking me away really fast. Bummer.

Return to Vernville