Accidentally took an extended nap sat night @ Camp creek and come to wake up to my rig being gone. My tent was 25 feet from the door where I hit the snooze button too many times. The sound/lighting guys said it was there when they locked up the door @ Nateva stage. Which was a giant barn. I don't really expect to find anything but please lmk if you happen to come across any of these distinctive items.
- pair of AKG 390's with CK91 caps
- Marantz PMD671 with Oade bros mod.
- XLR Kind Kables 2 channel snake (white & red, mostly white)
- dark blue lowepro Nova bag
-inside the bag was a brown/blackish leather cigar case that held 3 cigars (or 2 microphones).
My buddy Joe lost
- Shure S15A stand... 2 of the 3 legs had yellow/black caution tape. All 3 legs had holes drilled through the bottom of the legs to stake it down with tent pegs.
- my T-bar... a typical T-bar, except I drilled a couple of extra 3/8" holes about half-way out on each side. It had a 3/8 coupling nut from the hardware store as a riser on one side.
- my AT8410 shock mounts.
Completely unrelated to what happened at the Nateva stage, I'm missing another bag which contained my small taping rig from Vernville cabin. I don't think anyone stole it, I might have left it on the ground between tearing down the small cabin and loading up the car. All I really know is a week later I am ready to grab the music off the recorder and I can't find it.
- a blaze orange fanny pack made of fleece fabric
- 2 blue metal boxes (Denecke PS-2 and AD20),
- an iRiver H120 (oversized iPod) which held pretty much the entire weekend's recordings at Vernville
- some RC Car batteries, cables, etc.
If someone found it, I'll gladly pay shipping to get it back + a small reward.
joe dot deadhead at gmail dot com
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests