Lost/Stolen Rig @ Camp Creek

- for Creekers & Worms alike, let's talk up some memories and moments! Who's comin this year?

Moderators: HippieChic, MelleYeah

Lost/Stolen Rig @ Camp Creek

Post by groundhog2 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:51 am

Accidentally took an extended nap sat night @ Camp creek and come to wake up to my rig being gone. My tent was 25 feet from the door where I hit the snooze button too many times. The sound/lighting guys said it was there when they locked up the door @ Nateva stage. Which was a giant barn. I don't really expect to find anything but please lmk if you happen to come across any of these distinctive items.

china_c_a_t@yahoo.com

- pair of AKG 390's with CK91 caps
- Marantz PMD671 with Oade bros mod.
- XLR Kind Kables 2 channel snake (white & red, mostly white)
- dark blue lowepro Nova bag
-inside the bag was a brown/blackish leather cigar case that held 3 cigars (or 2 microphones).

My buddy Joe lost
- Shure S15A stand...  2 of the 3 legs had yellow/black caution tape.  All 3 legs had holes drilled through the bottom of the legs to stake it down with tent pegs.
- my T-bar... a typical T-bar, except I drilled a couple of extra 3/8" holes about half-way out on each side.  It had a 3/8 coupling nut from the hardware store as a riser on one side.
- my AT8410 shock mounts.
groundhog2
Worm Guide

Re: Lost/Stolen Rig @ Camp Creek

Post by SmokinJoeB » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Hi,

Completely unrelated to what happened at the Nateva stage, I'm missing another bag which contained my small taping rig from Vernville cabin. I don't think anyone stole it, I might have left it on the ground between tearing down the small cabin and loading up the car. All I really know is a week later I am ready to grab the music off the recorder and I can't find it.

It was:
- a blaze orange fanny pack made of fleece fabric
- 2 blue metal boxes (Denecke PS-2 and AD20),
- an iRiver H120 (oversized iPod) which held pretty much the entire weekend's recordings at Vernville
- some RC Car batteries, cables, etc.

If someone found it, I'll gladly pay shipping to get it back + a small reward.

Thanks,
Joe Bouchard
joe dot deadhead at gmail dot com
SmokinJoeB
wormie

Re: Lost/Stolen Rig @ Camp Creek

Post by mutha » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 am

I'm really sorry to hear about the losses.
With regard to Glow Worms (from Wikipedia) : Those adult females that glow do so to attract a male for mating.
mutha
Worm

Return to Camp Creek